- Create, prepare and translate marketing materials for company services.
- Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions with business team.
- Gather, research and prepare communications material.
- Manage company website content and press releases.
- Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs.
- Develop and organize meetings, presentation and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes.
- Create newsletter for company and distribute through email or printing
- Stays current with creative marketing tools, digital communications and social media, and uses this information to help the company operate with initiative and innovation
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Minimum 2 years of related work experience
English / Mandarin
Job Type: Full-time, 40 hours per week
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: